Warranty and RMA
All complete lamp modules come with a 270 days warranty (except some product warranties may vary, check the individual product page for more information) covering problems due to defective materials or workmanship provided by ApexLamps. The warranty period begins on the date of shipment and lasts for 270 days. The warranty does not cover lamps damaged by projector malfunction, i.e. cooling or power supply issues. Additionally, the warranty will not cover lamps damaged in shipping or installation. The customer must make damage claims with us within 5 business day if the product is DOA (damaged on arrival).
All our lamp modules are covered under our warranty. If there is a problem, or if you are not satisfied, please call or e-mail us for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. We cannot accept returns and will not process refunds or replacements without the original lamp and RMA number.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for any product that is to be returned to ApexLamps. RMA numbers are valid for 10 business days from the date of issuance. Any products returned to ApexLamps without an RMA number, or with an RMA number issued more than 10 business days prior, will be refused.
If you set up a return within the first 30 days of the warranty, we will provide UPS return service label if the return is caused by the defective materials or workmanship provided by ApexLamps. If the return is set up after the first 30 days of the warranty, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and will be able to ship it back for a REPLACEMENT ONLY.
- ApexLamps reserves the right to decide between a replacement or a refund when processing any RMA.
- Original shipping and handling are non-refundable.
- If the return is for refund then the refund will be credited to the original credit/debit card (unless customer requests differently in writing) in about 10 business days after the returned item(s) received by ApexLamps.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged to customer if the cause of the return is not defective materials or workmanship provided by ApexLamps.
- ApexLamps will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. Our sole responsibility will only be the monetary value of the merchandise from Apexlamps.
Call our service department at toll free number 1-626-576-9900 or email us at email@example.com for an RMA number.
-Please have the following information handy when you call or include them in the email:
A. Order Number
B. Model # of your Television/Projector
C. A description of the encountered problem
D. Whether you want a replacement or a refund.
- After receiving an RMA number, pack the merchandise that is to be returned in the original shipping boxes or other appropriate packing material. Please make sure it's double boxed with appropriate packing foam or bubble wrap in between two boxes to prevent damage during the shipping.
- Before shipping the package, make sure that the RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box.
- A copy of the original invoice or packing list should be included inside the box.
- ApexLamps will repair, replace, exchange comparable lamps/lamp modules or refund at our discretion.
- Cross-shipping is available to all customers, provided with following conditions: You agree and complete Credit Card Payment Authorization along with your RMA submission; The original non-working product sold by ApexLamps, with matched Serial Number on RMA, must be returned to ApexLamps in 10 business days from RMA issue date. Otherwise, the Credit Card payment authorized by you will be processed for the full amount of the delivered replacement item(s); Any RMA package received after the 10 business days will be refused and all refund requests will be denied.
- All replacement lamp modules will be shipped out by UPS ground, regardless of the shipping method paid for in the original order. The customer will need to pay the difference on the shipping charges if they wish to upgrade the shipping method.
Shipping Damage And Discrepancy:
If there is a discrepancy between items received and items ordered from ApexLamps, including missing or incorrect items, the customer is responsible for contacting our service department by phone (toll free 1-626-576-9900) or email(firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 business days of receiving the item(s) in question.
New Warranty Search Function:
Type the serial # of your lamp into the box above to find out how much warranty is left. You can find your serial # either on a white, barcode sticker on the lamp itself, or on the label of the box the lamp came in.
For the orders with shipping address other than U.S.A. ApexLamps DOES NOT cover any shipping charge for Warranty and RMA, customer needs to pay for shipping in case any shipping charge needed for Warranty and RMA.